October 13, 2011

Underwater weddings?

This summer while on holiday in Hawaii with my other half there was a lot of promotion for "scuba weddings".

I like the idea of original weddings, it's nice to 'wed outside the box' but personally I don't think I would enjoy an underwater wedding... My scuba mask always gets really foggy and my boyfriend's too because we both have bad noses. I don't think we could get married without looking at each other :)
You might end up marrying the wrong person!!!

Anyway... This morning I'm going to sort out the final guestlist for the wedding of Daniele and Silvia so we can go ahead with the save the date! We need to get going because, despite the fact that the wedding is still 8 months away, we have people coming from everywhere so we need to get everything well organized in advance :)

All smooth for now... Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment