October 28, 2011

Finally...

Sorry for disappearing, I had to go to Germany with a bunch of vultures and spend couple of days locked in a room talking about useless stuff... God and it was VERY cold in Germany, even colder than London that is one of the coldest places I know!

Back here I was overwhelmed with A LOT of work...

We have managed to block quite a few hotels and B&B for Silvia and Daniele's wedding, what we really need to do now is to put the document together and send it over to the guests so they can start booking flights and hotels.

We didn't have luck with the sample boxes we ordered from China, they don't look as Silvia wants so we're working on it now to find what she wants exactly.

We closed the deal with the Sanctum Soho for the Christmas party and I will try to get this young girl involved to help me out as she just moved to London and has no idea of what she's doing and is the daughter of some family friends.

On Wednesday I went for dinner to Dragoncello, this amazing little restaurant I did the PR for when it opened last year. The place is spectacular and the food is absolutely to die for. The chef sent a lot of stuff to the table, gnocchi, fried calamari and courgettes with homemade lemon mayo, rolls of courgettes, mozzarella and tomato sauce, burrata from Andria... OMG we could barely walk when we left! And Tobia, the owner who's also a great friend, left with us in the car so we had a lot of fun...
Everyone should go to Dragoncello at least once in their lifetime... it's truly amazing (http://www.dragoncello.co.uk/)

Anyway, this weekend I am going to buy the Birthday present for Francesco so I can give it to him when he gets back from China next month. I miss him terribly, he'll leave tomorrow and I already know I'll barely speak to him and that kills me... I just have to stay strong and deal with it I guess...

I am also going to start his Christmas present this weekend, that requires a lot of work and is gonna take a while before I manage to complete it...

On a completely different subject, I am really angry...
We have got a new intern at the office, he works with this guy I never liked and with which I also had a major argument before summer. He's a very awful and despicable human being, he treats his intern in a way nobody should be treated.
He should show a little respect for a person that works hard and is trying to learn something, you should always show respect to people working...

No comments:

Post a Comment