October 21, 2011

Underground

Yesterday I worked till 11PM... I left the office and had to put together a budget quote for one of my clients... Hopefully we'll confirm the date by today so we can book the location... It gets really busy in Central London with all the Xmas Parties. Then I had Silvia over for dinner, she likes the pdf that is starting to look awesome and we're planning to send it around the end of November so people can start booking all flights and hotels... It's all so exciting except for the fact that this morning I am riding tube+train to work. I seriously don't know how people cope with this on a daily basis and I don't get why people don't shower in the morning... How can you wake up if you don't shower??? I'll never understand this country, is really awful that people smell so bad, especially when you're forcef to be next to them...

No comments:

Post a Comment