October 16, 2011

Busy busy weekend!

It might be because it's really been the first weekend in town by myself in a while without having to work but seriously, I have so many things to do!!!!
From glam stuff such as going to a gallery, shopping for a new pair of boots or wandering around King's Road to less glam stuff such as cleaning the kitchen properly - the way no cleaner does - and ironing a mountain of clothes, still the weekedn should last more than a mere 2 days :(

Anyway, the weather is amazing, yesterday I went looking for a present for my boyfriend whose birthday is coming up and I have no idea what to get him... why is it always so difficult to get something for a guy while for gilrs the possibilities are endless!!!!

I managed to finish the document for Silvia and it came out REALLY nice, I only have to get the pictures from her and is ready to go! I am so happy when I manage to get the bridal stuff done over the weekend! 

Now it's another beautiful sunny day in London, boots hunting continues and a stroll at the Saatchi it's a must!

Have a lovely Sunday :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment