October 19, 2011

TGI...W?

I know, you're not supposed to write it until is actually Friday but this week is being so shitty that even getting to Wednesday is a massive achievement....
I have decided to take up studying Mandarin, apparently it will be the most influential language by 2015 and honestly, I think it's really necessary to start getting ready... So I have called this lady that, from next week, will see me once/twice a week according to my availability and will teach me how to speak Chinese... Man that is a challenge!!!

Anyway! Today Silvia and Daniele sent the 'Save the Date', so exciting! And tonight I am going to see Silvia to work on a few new things she has found while in Orvieto last weekend.
I can't wait for December to arrive so I can go to Orvieto and see all the locations, talk to the florist, meet the catering people... Working with Italy from abroad is really complicated as they rarely get back to your emails...I have been chasing the transfer company for over a month now...

And also, I have to plan a small corporate Christmas Party, limited budget this year due to the crunch but I am sure we'll manage something nice and fun for my little crowd of Italian bankers!
I love Christmas parties even I dislike Christmas as a holiday... although I have to say, since Francesco likes Christmas, I am starting to like it as well. I like the athmosphere, maybe because I get to go home for so long and spend time cuddling with my relatives, and children, my awesome Grandma...

But back to the real world AKA now, this week is being really awful and I am just waiting for it to be over.... and Saturday I'll go home! I CANNOT wait!!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment